- Price range from €684.950 to €1.029.485
- With a surface area of 105m2 to 171m2
- A spacious balcony/terrace ranging from 10m2 to 31m2
- High quality finishing level
- Energy efficient, sustainable, and optimum insulation
- Amazing location with a diversity of facilities in the direct neighbourhood
Are you a morning or an evening person? Depending on the orientation, large glass areas allow the morning, afternoon and evening sun to enter wonderfully. Maestro therefore offers you plenty of room for individual living requirements. The comfort of living in a one floor apartment comes together with an unprecedented feeling of freedom. The spectacular cloudy skies, the rising and setting sun – Soon you will be sitting front row.
The finishing level is high, both technically and aesthetically. Do you want lower energy consumption? These sublimely finished, sustainable penthouses are gasless and are equipped with underfloor heating and cooling using a collective heat pump in combination with a collective heat network (district heating).
View available penthouses
Sea or city view
While enjoying a snack and a drink you can optimally enjoy the view from your terrace. Experience the green environment as a living painting through the changing of the seasons. Each penthouse has a spacious balcony/terrace where you can dine with friends and family. Thanks to the sophisticated layout, your privacy is guaranteed here. But, you still know your neighbours. A nice thought!
An amazing location, on the edge of the international city of The Hague. Maestro offers the best of both worlds: you can enjoy peace and yet you live close to all facilities and within cycling distance of the historic city centre and the beach. Cycle through the dunes along the coast, where you can get a breath of fresh air.
Facts about the Hague
- More than 180 different nationalities
- A great diversity of restaurants with international cuisines
- A wide range of international education
- Excellent public transport
- Almost all foreign embassies and consulates are in The Hague
- Internationally known as the international city of peace and justice
- More than 200 international organizations
Does Maestro sound like music to your ears?
Register now and let us know which penthouse has your preference.Register View available penthouses